Our lifestyle has modified and thus, the modern flushing toilets are the absolute necessity for the bathroom and our daily life. So while choosing the right kind of flushing toilet you need to know what you should look for when you decide to be in the search mode like best flushing power. Most of the high price tagged flushing toilets do not guarantee for best performance, therefore, choose a flushing system which fulfills the need of your own bathroom.
Here is how you can easily understand which kind of product you basically need:
Some of the ways to buy a high-quality flushing toilet system
Unclogging of wastes: Flushing ability of toilets, even in the same brands has huge differences. The ones that generally flush the waste down the drain line easily and reduces the clog.
Water-saving technology: All the modern toilet systems should meet the standard of the Department of Energy.
Toilet size according to the bathroom: The measurement should be accurate according to your bathroom size to avoid any problem. Also, a comfort height is essential when you choose your toilet.
Choose by type: Make sure which kind of toilet you want, as there are several brands and divisions of types according to the need of the individual. You can go for gravity feed toilet or pressure assisted toilet as required. You can also look for a one-piece or two-piece toilets, seat height, bowl shape.
Flush Power: With every new toilet system various kinds of flushing technology is also coming in. Dual flush technology is one among few where you can use the two flushes separately for solid or liquid waste. There is also a touchless flushing system among the newest additions
All-in-one: Look for engineering detail, global manufacturing, great designs, easy functionality, good performance as well as beauty.
Top 5 Most Powerful Flushing Toilets available in the market
This commercial grade toilet is of the two-piece model which has a conventional design with the powerful G-Max Flushing System. This model is elongated in shape and has a soft-closed seat or washlet. Toto has a holistic design principle because to them performance, functionality, and customer satisfaction is as important as style. It is the toilet with the best flushing power.
- G-Max flushing system
- Quite, powerful and commercial grade flushing system
- High profile design
- Exclusive computer design. Wider 2-⅛ inch fully glazed trapway
- Elongated shaped bowl
- Chrome trip lever
- 12” rough-in
- Large water surface
- It does not include the toilet seat
Product Information: Dimension is 28 x 19.5 x 30.5 inches, water consumption is 1.6 GPF
Installation procedure: Follow the instruction manual given with the product and take professional help if needed
Caring tips: Use normal water and gel-based soap to clean the surface. Do not use harsh chemicals.
Parts and supplies: Can be found in website, store, and amazon.com
Warranty period: One-year limited warranty is applied
This product has an elegant architectural look with high-efficiency. The 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water saving per day.
- Ideal solution small bathrooms and powder room
- 1.28 gallons of water per flush
- 2-⅛ inch glazed trapway
- Polished chrome trip lever included
- Combination of bowl and tank
- Coordinates with other products with stately design
- Single-flush gravity with a tank, bowl, and trapway to create a siphon during flushing
- Durable canister design
Product information: Dimension is 18.9 x 28.4 x 31.1inches and it weighs 99 pounds
Installation procedure: It has a standard 12-inch rough-in, three bolt installation. The seat and supply is not included
Caring tips: Never use harsh chemical products and always test your cleaning solution in a separate area before applying to the whole surface. Do not allow the cleaner to soak. Wipe the surface and rinse completely with water after you apply the cleaner. Use a soft dampened cotton cloth to wipe. Never use brush or scouring pad to clean the surface.
Parts and supplies: Available at Kohler.com, stores, and Amazon.com
Warranty period: One-year limited warranty
This compact toilet system can be used in the half bathroom or powder bathroom where there is limited space. Saniflo needs no gravity tank as the flushing action and the macerating pump cycle works automatically with a push button.
- It can be used in the small space, powder bathroom, a toilet that uses the minimum amount of water or for the use of people who have physical limitations
- From attic to the basement the macerating system can be used anywhere
- It comes with a closed toilet seat
- Saniflo does not provide sink components
- Floor stay as it is, it doesn’t get messy or require any breaking
- The low flush toilet system
- The material is a polypropylene motor case
- Horizontal pumping up to 9 feet and vertical pumping up to 9 feet
- Toilet uses the minimum amount of water
- Include stylish seat with chrome hinges
Product information: Dimension is 18.2 x 14.5 x 15.8 inches and weighs 62.2 pounds
Installation procedure: Follow the detail instruction guide or take help from a professional. This can be installed in a typical way or alternate installation can also be done
Caring tips: Saniflo Descaler can be used regularly to maintain optimum performance.
Parts and supplies: The toilet parts are available in various stores and online website, Saniflo.com, and Amazon.com
Warranty period: It has limited two year warranty period
This is one of the best selling models of the American Standard brand. It has convenient features, well-designed look, and great performance. It gives clog free experience and highly efficient than most of the other brands. We do recommend to try out this product as it is popular, well designed and affordable.
- It has powerful Champion 4 flushing system
- An elongated siphon action jetted bowl with a generous width
- Fully glazed trapway
- Comfort height
- Chrome trip lever
- It has ADA Compliant
- Beautiful one-piece design with a slow close toilet seat
- EverClean surface which restrains mold, bacteria, mildew and keeps it odorless
- Factory flush tested
- Vitreous china
- Seat not included
Product information: Dimension is 29.75 x 17.75 x 29.5 and weighs 119 pounds. Its water consumption is 1.6 GPF
Installation procedure: Remove the old toilet if any, measure and adjust the dimension of the bathroom and the toilet, install closet bolts and wax seal, position the toilet on the flange, and then install the toilet. Refer to the instruction guide and take help from a professional, if needed.
Caring tips: Use a mild cleanser or a gel-based soapy water. Always test a small area before you pour the cleaner. Use a soft cloth to wipe the surface
Parts and supplies: Parts are available at the website, physical stores, and amazon.com
Warranty period: 10 years of warranty
This is a sleek looking high profile one piece toilet which has the E-Max flushing system and reduced noise ability. It has SanaGloss technology which is extremely smooth and consists of an ion-barrier surface that keeps the bowl more cleaner for a longer time.
- It consists of E-Max flushing system which uses 1.28 GPF/4.8 LPF
- It has an elongated bowl with SoftClose design
- Fast flush with 3 inches wide flush valve, 125 percent larger than other competitors
- Computer designed wider and fully glazed trapway
- It consists o chrome trip lever
- Gentle and quiet noises flush
- Gravity flush toilet system
- Soft-Close hinge system
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- ADA compliant and WaterSense certified
- 12-inch rough-in
Product information: Dimension is 31.8 x 28.9 x 19.3 inches and weighs up to 98.5 pounds
Installation procedure: Follow the instruction manual to install the product, whereas the tightening mounting bolts ensure an easy installation for you at home.
Caring tips: Never use any harsh chemical and always do a mild cleaning when needed. Wipe the surface with a soft cotton cloth
Parts and supplies: Available at totousa.com and several hardware physical stores along with amazon.com
Warranty period: It has a one-year limited warranty
Always ensure that you look for the great features along with your budget as the large trapway, easy availability of parts, and also a great flush. Along with the great look, size, and height, the specifications and internal features also matter. Whatever you buy it should give you the easy to use facility and longevity.